How to Play Roulette Online
Roulette is an easy to win and super rewarding game that both professionals and beginners enjoy. The game originated in France, and the name of the game ‘Play Roulette Online’ literally means ‘little wheel’ in French. It is famed for its several different types of bets that one could play, including both inside and outside bets. That’s right, and one could place bets on both, pockets that the ball is going to fall into and pockets that the ball is not going to fall into. Outside bets are easier to win but receive lesser payback as compared to the inside bets. The way the bets are made, the player can have a one in two chance of winning at most or a one in 37 chance of winning.
Versions of Roulette:
There are several different versions it is available in, the most popular of which is the American one and the European one. They both have numbers from 1 to 36. The European one has only one zero in addition to this, making it a total of 37 pockets. At the same time, the American one has two zeros; a single zero (0) and a double zero (00). There is even one American form of Roulette with three zeros lined up all together in the same place on the wheel, the third zero being triple zero (000). The early form of American Roulette involved the two zeros, an eagle symbol slot that symbolizes ‘liberty’ and numbers from 1 to 28. If the ball landed in the eagle or either of the zero slots, the casino takes away all the betting money placed except for those which had been better on that slot. This eagle slot tradition soon faded away.
Placing Bets in Roulette:
Here we shall see how outside bets are placed:
- Low- high bets: Here, one could bet on low numbers from 1 to 18 or high numbers from 19 to 36. These have an almost half chance of winning.
- Red or Black bets: There are numbers equally spread out on the wheel in red or black that one could bet on. The chance of winning is described as a one on one chance.
- Odd or even bets: A bet placed on either of these types of numbers. It also has a one on one chance.
- Dozen bet: A bet is placed on a selected dozen number. It could be the first dozen from 1 to 12, the second dozen from 13 to 24, or the third dozen from 25 to 36. The chances of winning can be described as an on two chance.
- Column bet: Here, the bet consists of a dozen numbers arranged in a vertical column of 1-4-7-10-13-16-19-22-25-28-31-34. This also has a one to two chance of winning.
- Snake bets: A zigzag line of a dozen numbers 1-5-9-13-14-16-19-23-27-30-32-34 consists of this special bet that is unavailable at some casinos. It has an on two chances and the same payout of a dozen.